In order to meet company development, we are looking for knowledgeable and qualified people to join our company to work for our clients with Senior Auditor (Prefer CPA) position.
Position: Senior Auditor (Prefer CPA)
Salary range: Negotiable
Workplace: Room 701, The 7th Floor, OIIC Building, 248-250 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, Hochiminh city
- Assist in multiple audit engagements, including strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management;
- Highlight key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with;
- Determine that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards;
- Provide insight, connectedness and responsiveness through good understanding of their business;
- Support to design working paper templates, written guidance to audit staffs;
- Set up audit objectives and overall scope;
- Assist in reviewing accounting work from accounting service department;
- Provide the consulting of Tax, Accounting;
- Cooperate with legal department by giving opinion and provide necessary information for legal jobs;
- Review periodically reports including tax report, statistic report and other;
- In-charge of special works assigned by Director.
- Graduated from university’s degree in finance, accounting or audit field;
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license is preferable;
- Minimum of 2 working-experience-years in auditing/accounting and tax is a must;
- English fluency is preferable;
- Work well in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and accounting software;
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Willing to travel as business demands;
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment.
Why join us:
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with the working experience.
- Other regimes to comply with the provisions of the labor law and social insurance law
- Annual vacations
- Working time: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM from Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month
- Gain practical experience, by applying methods and theories learned in classes.
- Network with professionals in your field, for references and future job opportunities.
- Application cover letter together with CV
- Degrees, English certification (if any)
- Apply the application via email: [email protected]
- Deadline for application: 31/10/2020
Please feel free to contact us via phone if you need further information: (+84-28) 3930 2487 (Ms. Linh – HR Department)