In order to meet company development, we are looking for knowledgeable and qualified people to join our company to work for our clients with Tax Manager (Prefer CPA) position.
- Position: Tax Manager (Prefer CPA)
- Salary range: 20,000,000 – 30,000,000 VND
- Workplace: Room 701, The 7th Floor, OIIC Building, 248-250 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, Hochiminh city
- Responsible for quality of accounting and tax works performed by Managing Director
- Be Chief Accountant and tax declarations for service customers
- Monitoring the performance of the employees work in teams and communication with assigned clients to complete the work.
- Able to provide consultancy to clients on tax & accounting matters
- Able to communicate directly with clients via email and in-person meeting
- Skilled inspection accounting book and tax review.
- Ability to work with tax officers and experience in tax refunds.
- Graduated from university’s degree in finance, accounting or audit field
- 3-year working experience as manager level at least
- Having working experience in accounting – tax consulting service is an excellent advantage
- Good at communication and presentation
- English fluency is preferable
- Work well in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and accounting software
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative, and responsible.
- Willing to travel for business
Why join us:
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with the working experience.
- Gain practical experience, by applying methods and theories learned in classes.
- Network with professionals in your field, for references and future job opportunities.
- Company: Pham & Associates Consulting Company Limited
- Registration Number: 0311998729
- Job Specialization: Operation related to Accounting, Auditing and tax consulting
- Hotline: (+84 – 28) 3930 2487
- Size-business: 1 – 50 employees
- Working hour: 08:00 a.m – 05:00 p.m, from Monday – Firday
- Benefits: under the regulations of the company
- Application cover letter together with CV
- Degrees, English certification (if any)
- Apply the application via email: [email protected]
- Deadline for application: 30/10/2020
Please feel free to contact us via phone if you need further information: (+84-28) 3930 2487 (Ms. Linh – HR Department)