1. Petty Cash
- Follow up with Sales Office to get Petty Cash expense report and original supporting documents on time
- Check all documents if acceptable and match with report, if expenses are complied with ZSV policy & regulation; Upload into system at the end of the month.
- Expedite the procedure to reimbursement petty cash to sales offices latest by 5th of following month, and inform them about the reimbursement.
- Petty Cash count certificate at the year end. Reconcile between Bank Statement, Cash Count and petty cash float.
2. Expenses of Sales offices
- Input and control other expenses of Sales offices that are paid from HO directly such as: Advertising expense, Give away expenses, office rental,…
- Check monthly expenses (office rental, accommodation expense of apartment rental) of each S.O. to ensure that full expenses were recorded.
3. AP and Payment
- Assist Senior Accountant to prepare payment schedule and prepare payment voucher.
- Getting Management’s approvals for payment vouchers and sending them to the bank.
- Update payment voucher number in bank link on daily basic, reconcile daily bank link with payment voucher to ensure all released payments are debited from our account on time.
- Filling Bank Payment voucher, Bank Statement, Bank Advices.
- Input all expenses relating to Sales office, Marketing items, utilities charge, telephone charge into Accounting system.
4. Inter-company accounts
- Input data and preparing vouchers (debit note, credit note): daily
- Reconciliation with Statement of Account receipt from ZSS: monthly.
- Prepare Debit Note and Credit Note with supporting documents to affiliated company
- Receive, making voucher and filling Debit Note, Credit Note and its related documents of inter-company accounts.
5. Responsible accounts (submit report/note on 15th of the following months, to clear outstanding completely on 20th of the following months)