Responsibilities for financial accounting and reporting, budgeting, business decision involvement, custody and control. As a key member of the Management Team, the Chief Accountant is involved in business decisions, business advice, and the financial and accounting impact of these decisions.
- Manage corporate, financial and accounting functions.
- Overview the accounting and financial processes to make sure accuracy, completeness and compliance with relevant accounting standards and financial policies.
- Prepare yearly budget in detail categorized sales forecast and departmental budgeted expenses.
- Control the expenses of the company to remain within the annual budgets.
- Bank / cash, inventory, cost, salary payment management
- Direct the preparation of all financial and accounting reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, budgets, VAT reports, tax returns and reports for government, regulatory agencies monthly, quarterly and yearly timely to ensure all the financial statements are well-prepared complied with Vietnam accounting standard.
- Make monthly KPI reports to compare actual financial results against budget and advise the management on the status of the company’s financial position.
- Review and check accounting transactions including accounting input to accounting software (payment, receipts…) in accordance with internal policies, budget and also mitigating material mistakes.
- Preparation of cash flow forecast on weekly, monthly basis, cooperation with other departments, such as Academic, HR&Admin, Marketing, centers…to have the payment plan.
- Work with external auditors in relation to audited accounts.
- Work closely with authority with regards to tax computation, tax planning, payment scheme and other tax related matters.
- Responsible for leading the team, training and coaching staff
- Maintain and develop the company’s good relationships with regulatory authorities and related business associates.
- Do other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting / Audit or above
- Have min 3 years working experience at the same position
- Professional in financial analysis, business acumen and cost consciousness.
- Must be of high integrity, passionate, diligent and perseverance.
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical with strategic mindset and proactive attitude.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good communication in English
- Good at Excel, Microsoft Words, ppt,…
- Competitive salary
- 13th month bonus
- Medical and accident insurance package
- Free English courses
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
- Supportive and collaborative environment
How to apply:
Applicants should apply with a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!